Senior Regional League – paid position.
Starting September 2016, finishing April 2017
It would be preferred if the person taking on this role was not involved in a playing or coaching capacity within the senior regional league.
Junior Regional League – paid position.
Starting October 2016, finishing April 2017
Role Description and Responsibilities
- During September/October 2016 receive squad lists from league teams and perform pre-season checks on all the players. This may involve communication with teams via email to resolve queries.
- To attend and act as Competition Referee at the Senior Regional Open Entry Tournament (one day event) and the Regional League Play-Off Competition (across two days).
- Check all match results cards for player eligibility
- Enter scores in the Club League Manager online programme
- Apply any penalties when infringements occur
- Work in partnership with the Competition TSG in the case of dealing with venue cancellations or rescheduling.
- Work in partnership with the Competition TSG to deal with queries from teams and players
- Attend Competition TSG meetings when required (no more than three during the term of contract).
- Be available to respond within the specific timescales to issues or complaints when raised and to ensure that any issues are promptly passed onto the Competition TSG.
- Liaise with the North East Regional Management Board and Competition TSG as required
Closing date for applications is Friday September 2nd.
If appointed for the Senior Regional League role you must be available to start in time for the first fixtures beginning Saturday 10th September.