- 1 At the start of the season (October 2017) receive squad lists from league teams and perform pre-season checks on all the players. This may involve communication with teams via email to resolve queries. (This role may be supported by the Regional Co-ordinator).
- 2 From October to the end of March.
- To attend and act as Competition Referee at the junior Regional matches (7 dates
- Check all match results cards for player eligibility
- Enter scores in the Club League Manager online programme
- Apply any penalties when infringements occur
- Work in partnership with the Competition TSG in the case of dealing with venue
cancellations or rescheduling.
- Work in partnership with the Competition TSG to deal with queries from teams
- Attend Competition TSG meetings when required (no more than three during the
term of contract).
- Be available to respond within the specific timescales to issues or complaints
when raised and to ensure that any issues are promptly passed onto the
- 3 Liaise with the North East Regional Management Board and Competition TSG as required
- 4 Liaise with the Officiating TSG to ensure match officials abide by relevant regulations
- 5 Be responsible to, and report at periodic intervals to, the North East Regional management
The region are seeking to appoint a competitions referee for the NE Junior Regional league 2017-18. Where possible the appointed person would ideally be impartial and not have a team entered into the league. Their roles and responsibilities will include: